Tailored sponsorship packages are available with Bristol Inner City Football Academy.

The Academy is flying right now, with Regional, National and European opportunities and associations. Read about the IBER CUP, recent Scholars and other success.

Would you like your business and brand associated with our High Standards and Soaring Reputation? If like us, you believe in giving to society and paying life forward to the next generation then we would love to meet. We want to listen to your thoughts on how you would like to be involved and how we can best serve your interests. Please contact us or approach a club representative in person.

Success Stories

Bristol Post – ‘Chelsea were interested in him but Bristol City signed him up in weeks’ – Special report on Bristol Inner City Football Academy

Bristol Post – Bristol boys impress in Europe as local football club continues to develop top talent

Bristol Post – Team Of The Year Award 2018 

What In It For You?

Our full season package is as follows:

⚽️Sponsorship is for the 2 seasons
⚽️Team photo with players or members of your management team
⚽️Name & company Logo on our Shirts & Website
⚽️Name or company featured on social media every other week
⚽️Full link to your Company website on our website
⚽️Press release promoting you companies support
⚽️ Invitation to our end of season awards

Training/Match Kit Sponsorship Packages

With a range of age groups and approximately 200 players, our presence at match days is large with each player potentially displaying your logo.

On top of this, with the other sponsorship packages available, your brand will be extensive across our playing kit, equipment and sponsor banners. There are a number of playing kit sponsorship packages from partial to full training packages (£36 partial – £70) per player as well as a full age group package (500 – £800).

Equipment Packages

Extending the playing kit with equipment from footballs (£100 per LOGO’d sack of 10) to bibs (£15 Per LOGO’d Bib) to cones to Bazooka goals, as well as many other pieces of training equipment and match day equipment.

Match Day Banners

Match Day BannerBe seen on Match Day social media for a one off fee as little as £150.

Gratefully received interest will be met with discretion and treated as confidential until such a time as is appropriate to reveal association. All Sponsorship packages must adhere to the FA sponsorship guidelines and be suitable for youth football. Full details are available by clicking here.

Brief example: Alcoholic drinks or breweries (on the basis that a brewery’s primary function is to produce alcoholic drinks) are not permitted. Sponsorship by distributors, pubs/licensed restaurants is likely to be permissible unless the business/establishment in question is used “primarily or exclusively” for the supply and/or consumption of alcohol.

To find out more about how to support us please contact us on development@bicadc.co.uk  for more information   

Thanks for your interest.