Friday, June 29, 2018 from 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM
We are pleased to announce our end of season player awards evening for 2017/18 will be taking place on:
DATE: Friday 29th June 2018
VENUE: Trinity Centre, Trinity Community Arts – Trinity Centre, Trinity Road, Bristol BS2 0NW
TIME: 6.30pm Early arrival recommend
COSTS: £6.00 (Family ticket)
DRESS CODE: White shirt, trousers & black tie or bow tie
A range of individual & team awards are up for grabs on the prestigious players evening, which will once again be hosted by Patrick Williams & Matt Curry (professional guest players to present awards).
Please can all players and parents also notify their manager by email before the 20th June the following:
- Player’s Player of The Year
- Parent’s Player of The Year
Any questions please communicate with your managers.
Please come and recognise the achievements of our young players by joining us at our end of season celebration.
This year event will be a ticketed affair and the price for a ticket will be £6.00, this is a family ticket and will also double up as a raffle ticket, however additional raffle tickets are available on the evening. A bar will also be available.
All Parents will be required to bring a raffle prize for the evening.
Please note – all tickets must be purchased in advance of the event. No ticket no entrance!
Car Parking is limited on site to around 30 cars, however you can park roadside nearby or consider using the car park at Gardiner Haskins where 24 Hour parking (you will have to pay) is available and only a couple of minutes walk from the venue. Address New Kingsley Road (for Satellite Navigation use postcode BS2 0FF) – https://www.gardinerhaskins.co.uk/paid-for-parking-bristol/
Walking from Bristol City Centre, 15 minutes walk
- Head East from central Bristol towards Cabot Circus/Castle Park
- From Castle Park/Cabot Circus continue along Castle Street towards Temple Way
- Cross Temple Way at the Old Market roundabout, continue along Old Market as it changes into West Street
- The Trinity Centre will be ahead of you, on the corner of Trinity Road and Clarence Road
Walking from Bristol Meads Train Station, 10 minutes walk
- Exit the train station through the Temple Quay exit (side exit past the telephone booths)
- Walk past the car park and across the Square (signposted) and along Temple Back
- Turn right and continue over the bridge until you reach Old Market Round about and continue onto West Street
- The Trinity Centre will be ahead of you, on the right
Any questions please contact Patrick or your manager.